Ella was not so impressed with the longhorns and wouldn't even look at them (I guess that means they are really not there if she doesn't see them!). The sun finally came out in the afternoon so we could really enjoy walking around.
Oh, and alot of these pictures had me saying, "You know you're in Texas when __________". Pretty much all apply. :)
3 comments:
How adorable! Hey! You were suppose to save that shirt for PADDY'S DAY Ames! :)
sounds like a place we will have to 'venture too!
We LOVE cows! ( yea! right!@%!*! )
I'm with Ella, close my eyes, and maybe they won't be there? haha
Wow! Longhorns and mariachi bands on the blog!! Far cry from the usual fun and sun pictures! Can't wait to come visit in Sept. Ella is a little lady now... her and addison will have a blast together!
Glad to see you guys are taking in all Texas has to offer! :) Ella is getting to be such a big girl, she gets prettier every time I see her!
Post a Comment